Lunes, Mayo 4, 2015

My first Incredibulk

Last April 17, OMF Literature launched their anticipated Incredibulk Sale and I am very excited because I can now participate in the sale!



When I first saw the poster at the OMF Lit's Reader's Bulletin (which you are free to join), I was very excited and already set a schedule to visit their bookshop.

PHASE ONE

April 18th, I grabbed a friend to join me in this quest to buy and carry a load of books. I brought a big bag and some eco bags so I can carry the books easily when we're done.

After my work, we went straight to Boni and looked for the OMF Literature Bookshop. When we arrived at the bookshop, I was excited because it's my first time to go there, considering I missed a lot of past events I wanted to attend that was held there.

I took a basket and went to the stacks of books and took the books I wanted to buy that were available. Unfortunately, most of the books that I want to get were out of stocks, just 1 day after the sale started! I also asked for assistance from the staff who generously helped me find the books even if it was not successful. They are very kind! So, I browsed through all the shelves and looked for interesting books that were not on my list.

At the end of our 1 and a half hour search, we finally completed the 20 books. 10 for me, 6 for my friend and the other 4 are gifts for my boss and grandmother. I bought inspirational, devotional, leadership and bible reference books, and they were hard to carry. :))

PHASE TWO

I took a second serving of the Incredibulk sale at OMF Molito, where I previously bought books during their book fair sale, and I am glad that most of the books that I was looking for that are not at the Boni shop were there. YEY!

I quickly took Dug Down Deep, Cupidity, Disappointment with God, The Apprentice Series, Boundaries, and others. I availed the 10 for P800 this time because I already bought the other books at the first one. I am a certified happy kid.

***

The Incredibulk Sale concludes today, May 3 after its 2-week run. I guess we can look forward to another Incredibulk Sale at the Manila International Book Fair on September. Hopefully!

Follow OMF Literature/@omfliterature on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more updates and promos from OMF.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento